DIASTYL - non-governmental non-profit organization
DIASTYL is non-governmental non-profit organization focused for active diabetics, whose have interest about their chronic disease and would like to educate theirselves and hand by hand with healthy living and active spirit want to secure full-value life. Founder of NGO DIASTYL is Mr. Martin Ladyr, who is also it's representative as president. DIASTYL do it's best to connect all members into organization activities and support their personal self fulfillment with positive impact on whole diabetics public. DIASTYL with domicile in Prague has whole Czech and Slovak Republic action, and is also very active in international affairs by providing needed help and support for people in need in developing countries. There are also many close relations and cooperation with domestic and international organizations.
Main goals of DIASTYL are:
• Associate active diabetics, sharing new informations and knowledge and building new connections between each other.
• Protection of diabetics interests in all spheres of human activity, irrespective of their sex/gender, race, religion, social status or country of residence..
• Protection of diabetics rights as users and citizens
• Educational activites and prevention of long-term diabetes complication
• Focus on sport and physical activity of each individual
• Positive motivation to people with diabetes
• Improving quality and accessibility of healthcare and products for diabetics
• Humanitarian help and support for people in need in developing countries
• International cooperation with diabetes organizations within IDF and others organizations on international level
• Monitoring legislative acts related to diabetes and remarks them